View and Download Feedback as a Moderator
Moderators can view all the feedback gathered on a module.
If categories have been created for the feedback, moderators can also filter the feedback by category.
For more information on how to enable feedback check out the other videos in this section or click here.
- To view the feedback, go to the module where it is enabled and click the purple “Results” button.
- In the next area, select your feedback tab from the options at the top of the screen to view all the feedback. Note: this will carry the same name as you entered in the feedback settings menu. All the feedback is displayed below in a long list according to the user who posted it.
- Delete any inappropriate feedback using the “Delete” button.
- If there is a lot of feedback and you are looking for something specific you can search key words in the search box to the left, below the “Results” options bar.
- To select which category to show feedback for, select the appropriate category in the box to right of the search field.
To download all the feedback, click the “Download” button to the right of the screen