Add Downloads to a Module
You can make files and additional resources available for your guests in any module you have created.
To do this:
- Go to module where you want the resources to be made available for download and click the “Settings” button on the sidebar to the left.
- Scroll down to “Downloads” on the list to the right.
- Check the box which reads “Enable Downloads”.
- If you want a separate tab/page for your downloads area, check the box which reads “Show Downloads as Main Tab”.
- If you want, type a name for the tab where your guests can access the content to be downloaded in the field marked “Downloads Tab Name”, for example “Additional Resources” or “Resources for Download”. If you don’t do this the tab will be called “Downloads” by default.
- If you want, type a description of the files to be downloaded (e.g. “Our main sponsors client brochure is available for download here”) then you can enter it in the field marked “Downloads Introduction”.
- Upload your files to be downloaded by clicking the green “Upload Media” button at the bottom of the menu.
- Finally click “Save and Exit”.