Add or Edit Poll Options
To add or edit options to a poll that has already been created within a module:
- Go to the module where voting is enabled and open the voting tab by clicking on the link you created to the vote in the top right-hand corner of the main module window. Note that the tab will only be called “Voting” if you have not renamed it when you enabled it.
- Next add voting options to the poll by clicking the cog wheel to the right of the poll title, then “Add Option” (you can add as many options as you like).
- Type a name for the voting option and click “Create Option”.
- To edit an option, open the same menu by clicking the cog wheel, then click the “Edit” button.
- Make the desired changes.
- Click “Save Poll”.