You can enable voting on any module within your event space.
To do this:
- Go to the module where you want to enable voting and click the “Settings” menu on the sidebar to the left.
- Select the “Voting & Polling” option from the list which appears on the left.
- Check the box which reads “Enable Voting”.
- Type a title for your vote in the field marked “Voting Title” if you want to name the vote. If you leave this blank the default title will be “Voting”.
- You can leave a message about why you are holding the vote under the field “Feedback Introduction”. This will be displayed once guests enter the voting area.
- You can inform your guests when the vote is live by ticking the “Show Voting Message” box.
- You can customise the message that your guests will see to inform them that they can vote in the field marked “Voting Alert Message” (e.g. “Vote on this issue”).
- Click “Save and Exit”
- Your voting area will be displayed in the top right-hand corner of the main window once active.